Sunday, March 22, 2009

shooz +










I notice often that the models walk around on their tiptoes in the shoes which are being shown on the runway. I have absolutely nothing against a good looking stilleto on a great pair of legs. However, many of the models on the runways don't have great legs. Their legs are so thin as to have no shape at all. I am sure many young women aspire to this look. I, however, prefer modicum of shape. That does not include bone shape. Anyway, designers in all countries seem to have jumped on the bandwagon of designing outrageous shoes. We see them in magazines, on red carpet attendees, and on celebs in the rag mags. We see some of the most outrageous shapes on the young women who are trying to make personal statements. About what I don't know. But I have included some of the latest in wearable????? statement wear. I also include handbags in statement wear. But I don't have the nerve to go there. Please enjoy the parade and be glad walking is optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment