Sunday, May 31, 2009

And Betsey Johnson is Queen






I love Betsey Johnson. I am not in any shape to wear any of the clothes she designs. I would look dumb in them even if I were totally slim and in shape. But Betsey makes me smile. She is upbeat, funny, and totally out there in her attitude. I see her as a force for happiness in the world. Betsey makes money. Can't fault her for that. Her shows are just that, shows. People go and watch the models and I am willing to bet they come out smiling even if there is not one thing they can wear. The attitude of joy and enjoyment is all pervasive. And I, for one, appreciate the eye candy she produces. Hip hip hooray for Betsey.

1 comment:

  1. Love those skull & bones pants...too cute. I like her fun sense of style...for some reason it always makes me think of Cyndi Lauper!

    ReplyDelete