Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, Monday





Monday is the start of a new week in which I will proceed to nag at the obvious
idiocies of the celeb world.

Jennifer Lopez seems to be losing her grip on classy and just doing ruffly.

Big necklace and big unironed potato sack dress.

Damn Pam.

Tyra Banks is fat, no she's not, yes she is, no she's not....................

Will Smith needs a few good scripts.

Courtney Love lost a lot of weight. Still hasn't found a sense of style.

Patrick Swayze-we love you. Keep trying.

Poor Mr. SJP.

Sean Penn won. And got his beautiful wife back. Way to go.

Oscar fashions and jewelry could have fed half of Darfur.

Why would any Kardashian be at the Oscars? Did I fail to see a movie or something?

Well, It is Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I like her style - I think she still has it. I hated her maternity style though. It was one XXL mini dress after another.

    ReplyDelete