Monday, November 19, 2012

Sort of unbareable

Admittedly it's the Spring like for Balenciaga. I love the colors and I would probably love a mini skirt and top on those colors. This skirt, on the other hand, is a hot mess. At least I think so. The suit below is totally wearable by anyone with a good body. But I believe that the asymetrical skirt would be hard to wear.





I was hoping to see more feminine things in this runway show. And at first this suit was what I was looking for. But the midriff baring top, especially on someone with no curves, isn't very girly at all. I definitely can see one of the celebs wearing this and "flaunting" tight abs.
Van Noten totally blew me away with this "Spring" offering. A Winter color see thru blouse and a skirt in a mass of dark stuff doesn't say Spring to me. Sunglasses aside, I can't see this pairing doing well.

1 comment: