Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Eva Mendes






I am still trying to figure this one out. Eva seems an adequate actress--not great, not truly awful. She is a Latina. This is not important to me but could be to others. She is in some decent movies. I am sure that this is important to her. And I have seen writeups in the rag mags that call her beautiful and tout her physical assets. There have even been writeups on her style--which I think sucks. I saw the movie THE WOMEN this weekend. I was not impressed with the movie, more in a minute. But I think it captured the way I have always thought of Eva Mendes. Blowsy, over the top attempts to garner attention using sexuality and not much in the way of acting ring a bell. Anyway, I see the need for her to get herself an acting coach, a stylist, and a makeup artist. When on the red carpet she often wears frumpy short dresses. I don't know why. Maybe the dresses look frumpy because they don't fit so well. Anyway I do believe she needs Help!

I also spoke of the movie. There were 2 totally unnecessary characters in the movie which seemed to be added to make it a buddy movie. If you see it, guess which ones.

1 comment: