Friday, April 17, 2015

It is supposed to show ingenuity to use a man's shirt as a skirt. At least that's what I think I read somewhere. But what happened to the need to look good. I see lots and tons of really cute skirts out there. Someone needs to send this girl to the skirt store. And I love the jacket!
 Nope. Needs a white bra. To me this look is jarring.
 The top is so pretty and the skirt is so BIIIIIG.
 I just don't think pretty heels help ratty jeans much.
 Fit?
NO words.
 OK. You buy a coat that is way too big and hang it off your body with straps. Why?
And here we have blanket, tied.
 Just nope.
Sheet, tied.

I am not a fan of some of the trends set out by designers. I realize that some of the trends are actually worn by those with money and not much fat. However, I've always been of the opinion that fashions are to make you more attractive or more interesting or to show your personality. I'm at a loss to know what part of the personality this look shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment