Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Stuff

I have heard enough about Michael Jackson. I thought he was a great talent. Now I think the Jackson family(all of them) are a bunch of money grubbers and fame addicts.

Britney Spears has been singing? and running around in a bikini constantly. I think she needs more voice and less body to do these things well.

Kanye West seems to like running around with a woman with no hair and less clothes.

Jon Gosselin is acting like a kid who has left home for a party school college.

Madonna has to have her arms airbrushed because she is skeletal. And she wears ridiculous clothes. I now place her in the Courtney Love category.

If you don't want a video of yourself naked leaked to the press, don't make one.

Rosie O'Donnell seems to be single. Maybe she was acting too much like Kate Gosselin.

Why would anyone quit their job after spending less than 72 Hours with a man? Self-respect. Nope, it isn't there. 15 minutes of fame, maybe.

There are so many teen and 20's stars??????? that they seem to have been cloned. Tall, skinny, mostly blonde girls and brunette boys. Boys!!!!!!!

I am wondering how a celebutant like Paris can get excited over a string of black pearls. Or is it fake, the excitement I mean.

Speaking of mean. I guess I am done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment