Monday, November 15, 2010

More of the other

Musings.

Isn't it amazing that Eddie Murphy only seems to make money in movies when he is making an a-- of himself?

How in the world does Julianne Moore do it? Sometimes she seems to have a perfect taste in fashion but this week she's worst dressed on the Fashion Police.

I saw a pic of Ke$ha in a bikini. Paris Hilton and she could vie for having the least behind.

I also find it amazing that people want to buy clothing from a company called Rag and Bone. I suppose you must be boney to wear their rags.

Nick got engaged. Then Jessica got engaged. Anyone surprised?

Saw a man in shorts, a T shirt and deck shoes at a shopping center today. It's in the 50's and rainy. Go figure. A woman was likewise dressed in a sweater, jeans, a jacket, and flip flops. I am lost.

Being a regular person, I want to know how Christina Aguilera gets her hair that white without it falling out. And Gwen Stefani.

I am still wondering what the point of open toe boots is.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment